Wholesale / To-The-Trade Accounts
Outdoor Textiles is pleased to offer wholesale and to the trade account benefits. As a trade professional, you’ll receive exclusive buying privileges, competitive pricing, custom fabric run offerings, sample reimbursements, and personalized service from our exceptional customer care team.
Accepted documents for wholesale accounts:
- Current Business, State Design or Contract License
- Proof of Current AIA or IDI Provincial Registration
- Proof of Current ASID Membership
- Interior Design Certification
- W9, Federal ID form, or official EIN document
- Resale or Sales Tax Certificate
How do I open up a wholesale account?
- Register as a customer.
- Email the supporting required documentation to trades at outdoortextiles dot com.
- Please allow at least 1-2 business days for your account to be confirmed.
Where can I see my pricing discounts?
After your account has been set up, simply log in to your account and the applicable pricing discounts / tiers will be shown once you click on a specific product.
How does your sample reimbursement program work?
One of the benefits that we offer our trade professionals is sample reimbursements. Sample and memo orders on decor fabrics, with the exception of Sunbrella samples, will be credited back when future full yardage orders are placed. The request for reimbursement should be sent to trades at outdoortextiles dot com.
What if I can’t find something listed on your website?
We are continually updating our product lines. If you do not find a specific product, please call toll free at 1.866.516.0941 Monday - Friday 9:00am-4:00pm EST or use our Live Chat service. Email your request to support at outdoortextiles dot com for further assistance.
I see you provide other products and services, what else do you offer to the trade?
Our family enterprise has been operating in the awning and general contracting business since 1985 and we have a 2,000 sq. ft. showroom in Clearwater, FL, where we have several other related products on display:
- Window treatments from Hunter Douglas, specializing in contract products/pricing for commercial projects
- Exterior awnings, canopies, shutters and railings in an array of product types and styles
- Retractable roof pergolas and solar screens
- A full line of contract outdoor seating with COM fabric options
- Locally in Tampa Bay we can provide turn-key general contracting services for home, bath, kitchen remodeling and commercial build outs.
- Interior & exterior commercial signage for hotels, office buildings, restaurants, universities, schools, churches and industrial projects