Shipping / International
UPS does not deliver to PO Boxes or Military APO or FPO addresses so if you require shipment to a PO Box or Military APO or FPO address, please contact us so that we can assist with an alternative shipping method. Please note that UPS does not deliver on weekends unless special arrangements are made and additional charges are applied. Every possible effort is made to ship orders in a timely and professional manner.
- Re-routing or change of address requests that occur once an item has shipped will incur a $25.00 fee.
- Shipments that are undeliverable will be charged the actual shipping rate upon reshipment.
- For 2-day, or other shipping methods, please call or e-mail us for exact shipping time frames.
- The day of the order is not calculated in the shipping time frame; at times it can take 1 - 2 days to prepare the order for shipping
- For destinations in Alaska and Hawaii, you pay shipping charges based on the weight of the package.
- For all other shipment arrangements please contact customer service for exact details.
International Shipping Restrictions
- We will not be responsible for any tariffs, customs restrictions, or other regulations that apply in countries outside the United States. We encourage you to speak with your customs office if you have any questions.
- If for any reason the package is seized by Customs Officials, we will not issue you a refund.
- You pay actual shipping charges based on the weight of the package plus a $25.00 international processing fee. Prepayment is required. Payment must be by credit card, or personal check drawn on US bank.
- You are responsible for any duties or taxes that may apply.
For more shipping information, please see our Shipping Rates / Times page.